CLASS is an assessment tool developed by Teachstone to measure the quality of teacher-child interactions. The CLASS assessments conducted by Strategic Focus Observers will support various Education Program Providers and Independent School Districts in the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
In order to conduct CLASS observations, interested parties must be a Certified Reliable CLASS Observer in either Toddler CLASS or Pre-K CLASS,
While experience in early childhood and/or conducting assessments can be helpful, it is not required for this position. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and be able to assess multiple dimensions simultaneously. CLASS observer requirements include:
- The Certified CLASS Observer must attain initial CLASS Observer certification through CLASS Observation Training and then re-certify annually through Teachstone.
- Certified CLASS Observers have to calibrate through Teachstone prior to the start of each observation season to ensure that the observer is still in alignment with the tool.
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to obtain a Criminal Background Check
- Observations will be conducted on-site at schools and centers throughout Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex following state protocol that consists of:
- Conducting all observations in the morning between 8am and before 12pm
- Using CLASS Observation Sheets to complete 4 cycles of observation
- After conducting each observation, the observer will complete a score sheet, leave the site and complete a feedback form. Observers will submit their scores sheets and feedback form to the Strategic Focus CLASS Coordinator on a weekly basis.
- Observers will be paid based on the number of observations completed and delivered with supporting documentation to Strategic Focus
- Attend all required CLASS Observer trainings including the refresher (a brief training) and any observer meetings.
- CLASS Observers are paid $98 per completed CLASS Observation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Strategic Focus, LLC is a Staffing Partner to several client organizations across the DFW Metroplex. Our firm has positioned itself as a solutions-based partner for firms of all sizes. We support our client organizations by strengthening their businesses in the area of Talent Acquisition and Human Resource Solutions.
We deliver Temporary Staffing support and Direct Placement Solutions. We also support with Payroll, Compliance, Training & Development and HR Operations solutions with unparalleled expertise.
Why allow Strategic Focus Staffing to represent you?
- Distinction – It is no accident that such a high volume of A+ candidates every day allow recruiting consultants at Strategic Focus Staffing to present their resume and individual value story to the hiring managers of our clients.
- Drive for Success – We work to establish relationship with respected industry-leading companies and organizations. Our team members success is our success, we have every motivation to get you into the right position that fits your overall career goals.
- Determination – Strategic Focus recruiters are charged with truly understanding the value of every partner. We not only seek to add value our corporate client partners, we also seek to add value to the candidates who entrust us to support them with their career growth goals.
Company Website: www.stratfocusllc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)